This apartment is situated on the first floor of the building and comprises of 2 king-sized bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms. The apartment has an open plan kitchen, dining room and living space and separate visitors toilet. Two large glass double doors lead from the living space onto a small balcony that looks directly down the Val des Dix valley and up to the Dixence dam. You can also see the famous Dent Blanche and the peak of the Matterhörn. The balcony is a great spot for watching the sunrise over the mountains and continues to get the sun all day until late in the afternoon.
* Please note that tourists taxes are paid per person, per night and are additional to the apartment price.
- Queen-sized bedroom with ensuite bath/shower
- Mezzanine with twin beds
- Coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Flat screen HD television
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- 100% cotton bath towels
- Ski storage and boot warmers
- 250m from ski lift
- Free parking for one car