This apartment is situated on the first floor of the building and comprises of 3 double bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms. The apartment has an open plan kitchen, dining room and living space and a separate toilet and shower room. Three large glass double doors lead from the living space onto a balcony that looks down both the Val des Dix and Val d'Hérens valleys with views of the Dixence dam, the famous Dent Blanche and the peak of the Matterhörn. The balcony is a great spot for watching the sunrise over the mountains and continues to get the sun all day until late in the afternoon.
Both bedrooms can be configured with either twin or double beds. Travel cots for babies are also available on request.
* Please note that tourists taxes are paid per person, per night and are additional to the apartment price.
- Queen-sized bedroom with ensuite bath/shower
- Mezzanine with twin beds
- Coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Flat screen HD television
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- 100% cotton bath towels
- Ski storage and boot warmers
- 250m from ski lift
- Free parking for one car
- Breakfast included