This apartment is situated on the top floor of the building and is ideal for a family. It comprises of 1 king-size bedroom with en-suite shower room, an open plan kitchen, diner and living space with a mezzanine level above with twin beds. Glass double doors lead from the living space onto a balcony that looks down both the Val des Dix and Val d'Hérens valleys with views of the famous Dent Blanche, the peak of the Matterhorn and the Dixence dam. The balcony is a great spot for watching the sunrise over the mountains and continues to get the sun all day until late in the afternoon.
Travel cots for babies are also available on request.
* Please note that tourists taxes are paid per person, per night and are additional to the apartment price.
- Queen-sized bedroom with ensuite bath/shower
- Mezzanine with twin beds
- Coffee machine and tea making facilities
- Flat screen HD television
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- 100% cotton bath towels
- Ski storage and boot warmers
- 250m from ski lift
- Free parking for one car
- Breakfast included