This apartment is situated on the first floor of the building comprised of 2 king-sized bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms (one with disabled facilities) and one with an additional separate bath. There is also a sofa bed in the living room for an extra 2 guests. The apartment has a large open plan kitchen, dining and living space with two large glass double doors that lead onto a long balcony that looks directly down the Val des Dix valley and up to the Dixence dam. You can also see the famous Dent Blanche and the peak of the Matterhörn. The balcony is a great spot for watching the sunrise over the mountains and continues to get the sun all day until late in the afternoon.
The apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, flat screen HD televisions in each bedroom, complimentary toiletries and Wi-Fi, and secure ski storage in winter and bike storage for the summer. The price also includes free parking for up to two cars*. Travel cots for babies are also available on request.
|High season||395 chf||350 chf|
|Low season||350 chf||310 chf|
* Please note that tourists taxes are paid per person, per night and are additional to the apartment price.
- 2 king-size bedrooms, one with en-suite shower suitable for disabled access, one with en-suite shower and bath
- Additional sofa bed (140 x 200)
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Flat screen HD televisions in each room
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Complementary toiletries
- 100% cotton bath towels
- Ski and bike storage
- 250m from ski lift
- Free parking for one car