This apartment is located on the second floor of the building and is the biggest apartment in our collection. It is comprised of a very large open-plan kitchen, dining and living space with fireplace and toilet. The apartment has 3 queen-sized bedrooms all of which have ensuite facilities (2 showers and 1 bath with shower). The third bedroom has a mezzanine level with additional twin beds and TV snug, an ideal space for a young family.
This apartment is very light and spacious and has a large balcony that stretches the length of the apartment. The views look to the east offering great views of the Val d'Hérens and Val des Dix valleys, including the Dent Blanche, the peak of the Matterhörn and the Dixence Dam. The balcony is a great spot for watching the sunrise over the mountains and continues to get the sun all day until late in the afternoon.
The apartment has a fully-equipped kitchen, flat-screen HD televisions in each bedroom, Sonos music system, complimentary toiletries and Wi-Fi and secure ski storage in winter and bike storage for the summer. The price also includes free parking for up to two cars*. There is also a Tesla wall connector for Tesla electric cars available at an additional charge. Travel cots for babies are also available on request.
|High season||720 chf||600 chf|
|Low season||600 chf||550 chf|
* Please note that tourists taxes are paid per person, per night and are additional to the apartment price.
- 2 queen-size bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms
- 1 queen-size bedroom with bath/shower room plus mezzanine level with additional twin beds, tv snug and balcony
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Wood fireplace
- Flat screen HD televisions
- Sonos music system
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Complementary toiletries
- 100% cotton bath towels
- Ski and bike storage
- 250m from ski lift
- Free parking for two cars
- Tesla Wall Connector Charger