TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with En Masses Resort SA (the Resort) that the reservation, if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
RATES AND DEPOSIT
• Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
• Rates quoted are in Swiss Francs.
• Rates do not include Holiday or Lodging taxes. Holiday tax is charged at 2.50chf per adult and 1.25chf per child (aged 6 - 16 years old) per night. Children 5 and under are free. Lodging tax is charged at 0.50chf per adult and 0.25chf per child (aged 6 - 16 years old) per night. Children 5 and under are free.
• A cash deposit of 500chf or a valid credit card is required for apartment bookings upon check-in for incidentals in addition to the full payment of the apartment rental.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Resort reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
• You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIME
• Check-in time is between 4:00pm and 6.00pm and check-out time is by 11:00am.
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required at check-in.
• A late check-out is available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
• Please check with the reception at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
CREDIT CARD CONFIRMATION
• A valid credit card is required for all reservations to secure your reservation.
• The Resort accepts Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, and JCB credit cards.
• Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
• Reservations made for peak weeks during the season (Christmas, New Year, February half term and Easter) require a full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable.
• For any other reservation outside of these periods, cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours prior to your arrival date.
• Cancellation and/or amendments made within 48 hours of arrival will be charged at the first full nightly rate of the stay.
• In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge will be charged to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
• Continental breakfast buffet is charged at 15chf per person per day, if you chose to have this service. Whole apartment rentals do not include breakfast.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Resort, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Resort’s standard terms and conditions of stay.
• The Resort may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Resort is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
• The Resort shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• You shall indemnify and hold the Resort harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Resort.
• The Resort shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Resort.